PILATES WITH ECO EATS
- Pilates Alliance Australasia (PAA) Member
- Trained in Pilates International (PITC) Method by PFIWA
- Certificate in Matwork and Reformer Instruction
- Specialty in movement designed to release and stretch, focusing on Parasympathetic Nervous System activation to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Program tailored to the specific needs of your body and your health and fitness aims
- $75.00 for a 50 minute session at your home (City of Cockburn, City of Melville, Town of East Fremantle and City of Fremantle boundaries, additional cost incurred if outside boundaries)
- Incorporate small apparatus as required (magic circles, fitballs, therabands, foam rollers, toning balls, blue stability balls, etc)
- Email Penny if you’re interested in booking an initial consultation private session (contact details)
On Site Pilates
- Pilates with Eco Eats can bring a class to you!
- Matwork class for your sporting team, business wellness program, team bonding sessions or other – tailored for your group needs, and incorporating use of small apparatus such as blue stability balls, toning balls, therabands, foam rollers and magic circles.
- $85.00 for a 50 minute session
- Maximum 12 people per session
- BYO mats
- Incorporating some small apparatus (therabands, magic circles, soft balls)
- Email Penny if you’re interested (contact details)
Add catering/healthy treats to compliment your sessions at a reduced rate! Email to find out more.
- Partnering with your workplace or attending your wellness retreat to provide healthy-eating demonstrations and recipes, and/or in-house movement programs
- Please click here for a summary of options