*PLEASE NOTE: ECO EATS CATERING IS NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ON ANY NEW CLIENTS.
WE THANK-YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN A CATERING OPTION THAT IS BOTH HEALTHY FOR YOU AND HEALTHY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.
Eco Eats provides a considerate catering option that keeps the health of you and the environment in mind.
Eco Eats aims to
- Minimise plastic packaging, food miles and waste production.
- Maximise the use of seasonal produce, native ingredients and local suppliers.
I am Penny, the soul behind Eco Eats! I have over ten years experience creating and implementing ecological, sustainable and cultural educational experiences and events.
Over time, I became passionate about reducing food waste and sharing healthy bites that are tasty and provide energy for better concentration and overall health and well being.
I regularly catered for events in my workplace after becoming frustrated at the waste produced from deliveries and the lack of variety in catering options. I have catered for many events with such themes as Raw, Vegan, Native and Seasonal. I just love a good themed event!
I strongly believe that food is the way to people’s hearts, and I take great joy in making you happy with yummy, healthy, thoughtful food!
Eco Eats is committed to
- Reducing single-use plastic packaging wherever possible (and buying in bulk if unavoidable)
- Providing more raw and gluten free options
- Always considering alternatives to processed ingredients
- Utilising native foods
- Providing more vegetarian options, and limiting unsustainable red-meat options
- Utilising fair-trade, organic and free-range ingredients
- Sourcing local providers for supplies
- Providing recycled, recyclable and/or compostable plates, cutlery, napkins, etc if re-usable items are inappropriate for your event
- Delivering items in thermal bags as opposed to Styrofoam boxes
- Providing food-waste disposal units for your event and collecting to use in compost
- Providing reliable, punctual, friendly service
- Being adaptable for your needs while maintaining the integrity of the environment